You never have to spend much money or time to do any quick video editing or make any quick video. You can just make it with a video maker tool. FlexClip is a great tool, since it allows you to create videos quickly, with free and online features, which makes things much easier. In a matter of minutes you can create simple videos, working on several different projects and export them in high resolution.
Some of its awesome features
- It’s completely free.
- Clean storyboard: it has an easy-to-understand storyboard that you can add photos, video clips and music easily. Everyone can create videos in minutes, no video design experience required.
- Basic tools: it has the necessary tools to make simple but professional video editions, for example you will find split, trim, text, voice over, music, watermark and others.
- It supports various formats of photos, videos and audios. Image formats: JPG, PNG, SVG,BMP, GIF, ICO, WEBP; Video formats: MOV, WEBM, M4V AND MP4; Audio formats: AAC, FLAC, M4A, MP3, OGG, and WAV.
- Simple interface: the interface is straightforward, so you can edit videos without having previous experience in the use of other programs.
- Text animations: you can insert animated texts from the preset collections, edit them and preview them to make your video more attractive.
- Preview: you can preview the progress of your video in real time, so that you can quickly make corrections without problems.
- Download in high resolution: you can download your video in Full HD 1080p, with high quality in the image to use in the video as well.
- Save project online: FlexClip gives users the option to save the video project under their account online so that users can continue editing it wherever they go on another computer.It should be mentioned that the videos that can be made with this tool cannot be too long, since FlexClip is designed to make quick presentations. However, you can upload a video of the duration you want and split it and trim the clip you want to use the necessary fragments.
How to create a video with FlexClip
Register: you can register an account with your email address or login FlexClip using your Facebook or Google account. Then you can start using the tool.
Upload: you can upload your own photos or videos to merge photos, video clips and background to a new video.
Customize: here comes the fun part. Since you can add elements such as music, text, voice over, you need to adjust them to make them look perfect.
Download: the video can be downloaded in various ratios and shared online with your friends.
FlexClip video maker can be also used on Windows for desktop as well as the online. If you prefer the desktop version, you can go here to have a try.